Sunday, June 26, 2011

Peanut Butter Buttercream..... Heaven?



For many years I was a "no frosting" kinda girl. The one that scraped the icing off of birthday cakes, and disliked cupcakes b/c it's so much frosting.....but not anymore! That was before I knew about frostings that didn't come in a betty crocker can, or that Wal-mart bakeries use basically ALL powdered sugar and shortening... ick. Now that I've expanded my baking tastes buds, frostings are my favorite part of cupcakes. This PB buttercream may be my favorite of them all. It's light, fluffy, creamy, and somehow makes PB not taste just like a huge glob of PB, but instead, taste like a bite of...well, heaven. If you've got PB, powdered sugar, butter (lots of butter) , vanilla, and some heavy cream....you've got PB buttercream! So you try it, and tell me if you don't think it tastes like heaven! :)
                                                         YUM!!!!!!!!
3 sticks of butter, baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment